Due to COVID-19, our building is closed until further notice. However, we will continue to praise God and fellowship together.
Our PBC Family Zoom Dinner with Senior Pastor Dix will take place Sunday, May 31st at 2 pm via Zoom.
Please sign up below for a meeting invite.
1. Please bring your masks, gloves & hand sanitizer before interacting with other members outside of your trust circle.
We highly encourage NO CONTACT beyond that.
2. Please arrive by 10:30 a.m. at the corner of Eliza and Gay Streets.
3. Vehicles will be placed socially distanced so that it will allow seating along the driver side only (bring your own chairs). The Deacons will assist you in parking socially distant, with larger vehicles toward the back of the designated area.
4. The PBC Building is CLOSED to the PUBLIC. Only essential personnel is allowed. We encourage you to use your facilities at home before arrival.
5. The service will begin at 11:00 am for approximately one hour. The service will be taped and placed on our media sites at a later time. This service will not be streamed live.
6. Please be prepared to submit your offerings before departing if not giving online via Givelify.
7. Attire is casual, PBC shirts preferred.
PBC LEADERSHIP TEAM